EXTENDED SERVICE COVERAGE (ESC) BENEFITS
- Protect your investment with extended service and coverage for parts and labor expense on covered components (less any applicable deductible)
- Lock in parts and labor genset repair costs up front
- Make sure repairs are done right the first time with factory-trained technicians using genuine Cat parts
- Get back up fast with extended service covered repairs from the best dealer network
- Return your engine or generator set to its operating specifications prior to failure, meeting all requirements for safe use and environmental compliance
- Choose from multiple Cat coverage levels and deductible options to fit your budget and operational needs
- GLOBAL COVERAGE: Our ESC is available wherever you are, for all your ESC coverage and service needs. It’s true global* service with no zones or territory restrictions.
- LOCAL EXPERTISE: Trained technicians at more than 2,500 Caterpillar authorized service locations have the experience, training, and tools to repair your engine quickly and accurately.
- EASE OF DOING BUSINESS: Our pricing terms are simple, and you can customize coverage options to fit your individual needs.
- PEACE OF MIND: When you choose ESC, you can be confident knowing your investment is protected by the power of Caterpillar.
- HISTORY OF PROTECTION: Your Cat dealer is backed by Cat Financial. Together, we’ve been providing product support with ESC programs to electric power customers since 1986.
*Except where prohibited.